If you have SharePoint Access and wish to have a faster turn-around time for processing, follow these steps:
- Go to https://iiimef.usmc.mil/band/Lists/Band%20Request/Personal%20Events.aspx
- Read the note at the top of the page before proceeding.
- Click the 'New Request' Button and fill out the form. Click the 'Submit' button upon completion of the form.
If you do not have SharePoint Access, follow these steps:
- Download the Band Request Form, and fill it out HERE.
- Email the completed request form to our Bandmaster, MSgt Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions, please call us for assistance.
- Requests need to be submitted to the III MEF Band not less than 30 or more than 90 days in advance of a scheduled program.
- All Armed Forces units have specific missions and training requirements which may take priority over your event.
- Participation in public programs will only be authorized when such support is in the best interest of the Department of Defense and Military Services and does not interfere with mission or training programs.
- In all cases, operational commitments must take priority and can cause previously scheduled performances to be canceled.
- Department of Defense policies require that Armed Forces participation in public events will be provided at no additional cost to the Government. The sponsor is required to pay, when necessary, the standard Military Services allowance for quarters and meals for all Armed Forces participants and for other services which have been determined in advance by the Military Services and agreed to by the sponsor. All costs are binding after a unit, personnel, or exhibit has arrived at an event site, even though weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances force the event to be cancelled.